Sunday, July 25, 2010

College Girlfriends Inspired Me to Write This Book


Some people have asked where I got the inspiration for my book. Here's the scoop: I spent four summers studying in Europe and had fabulous experiences with the native men. Every time I returned home, I was bombarded with questions from girlfriends about the guys, flirting tips, and hot spots...never mind what I studied! When I was graduating, the girls urged me to write a tip book. I wanted them to have excellent man-meeting experiences too, so I did. Some of those girls are in this Vanderbilt University dance/cheer team photo. I'm on the bottom row, far left.

2 comments:

  1. I am very interested in meeting European men locally here in the Philadelphia area - does your book Katherine cover this topic? If not any suggestions as to where they are hiding?
    Thanks,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    My book covers meeting European men abroad; however, lately I have been meeting a ton in the States from out at clubs dancing to in line at the grocery store:) I’m not sure about specifically Philadelphia, but I do know that many Euro men really like to party…so if they are in America, you will most likely find them in the nicer dance clubs. Many of them actually know specific dance steps, so they are a lot of fun. Girls have been asking me about meeting Euro men in America, so I’m planning on doing a blog post on it in the future. This isn’t my active blog. It was something I had to set up to fill out my Amazon page. My active blog is on my website: www.MeetingEuropeanMen.com I would love to have you join my Facebook page (the link is on my website) and then you can get Euro man-meeting updates. There are even videos with hot Euro men currently visiting the States…but unfortunately not in Philly. If I learn of any there, I’ll send them your way!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete